Friday, April 15, 2011

What's in those Wings?

Cafe seating and thoughts of the day. It has been beautiful.


A familiar scene from my past was the passing of Red Bull girls. It brought me back to a time that I chased them eagerly across my college campus. There's nothing quite like the illusion of wiiings to get through the throws of midterms and finals.


Instead of taking a bit of the over-energizing elixir, I more curiously took their leaflet of info on Red Bull. I am driven by my curiosity of promotions and the interesting ways of marketing.
I chuckled at the page that said:
What's It Really Made Of??

Repeat after me my favorite ingredient of the day!

Glucuronolactone.

Say it five times quickly, switch on, flip off, and explode.

Naturally occurring of course, natural wings. Hehe

No comments: