Friday, April 8, 2011

Digging into the Now

It was 11:11 when I was grounded to the present moment and decided to post a bit of the motion of the thought ocean.


Any moment is the best moment for reflection.

This week I feel myself taking grip of connections, thoughts, actions, and fruition of intention in even the most seemingly coincidental ways. Life is a beautiful synchronous being and I choose to explore and enjoy it's many musical whims of syncopation.

Being that this present moment is all part of the whole experience, I will take this moment to honor a beautiful place that I have seen.


From a bridge in a park this cityscape was a very alive view. Within it whims of counterculture teem and create all sorts of inspiring things and places.


Some to nourish and inspire the soul. Daily juice has such a lovely vibe, genuine offering, and hopefully a presence that continues to grow.

To share in the joy check out their site:
www.dailyjuice.org

What I love about this adventure is that it inspired my mind's eye to envision future gardens and patios for the restaurant of my dreams.


Looking at this lovely scene of Shady Grove I was reminded of my love for trees and the live oaks that live within me as love oaks of inspiration. These roots of passion inspired what will one day be the hoaks garden.

I can only document the idea and you will have to trust that time will embody and shape the sculptures of my vision.
Such are New Mexico sculptures of thoughts.


The syncopated synchronicity of my driven journey will orchestrate such compositions of creativity.
I live to give my inspiration roots.

No comments: