Monday, April 4, 2011

Thinking of Art & Adventures

Sepia toned loving of the Paul Getty Museum of Art in Los Angeles.


I am revisiting this day that inspired me with it's art and adventures.



Every view and bit of this building was a work of art in itself and was constructed to frame each image with architectural elegance and love. We took four tours through the architecture, the gardens, Asian art, and Impressionism and still so much was yet to be explored.


What a labyrinth to speak to the soul and open the inner windows of the heart.


These are only a few of my iPhone images...I'll save the rest for the moments that speak artistically and need an inspired outlet through images of art.


May I recommend ending such adventures with the best tofu pad Thai, hot jasmine tea, and a coffee bubble tea for dessert. Of course these are best when shared with love. Oh deep gratitude, each moment is present.

No comments: