Monday, March 28, 2011

Back Into Rhythm

Marissa peers out into the world.


I too find yellow cut-outs to peer out from behind the silence of heavy thinking in my mind.

It's been a bit of a web silence. Blog silence is simple but having lots in the works but nothing to say is intricate. I feel big changes in the forms of overwhelming inspiration and it's time to shed old layers and unfold the new pretty point of view.


Every shining step is a step forward and this space is my place to celebrate and culminate where i am and where I'm going. Now to talk it out with bouts of pictures and research of the adventures and inspiration that grow is the only part of the plan that I can keep a grip on. I will not let the silence of so many wishes float off as bits of a desert dandelion.


I'll just blow off monotony and fear because the view from right here, right now, this present moment is such a gift in itself, and presents to me such great sights from such great heights. It's just a leap of faith.

No comments: