Monday, May 30, 2011

Picking Up the Pieces

 
Here are a few pasted pieces that created a whole. It took months, changes, and a sudden bit of inspiration on the breeze to blow in the moment for this to be pieced together. Simple yet an entire embodiment of the energy left at Skull Rock. To me it evokes a feeling, not a place or time. It flows to the right, life flows with the light of things and I can't help but smile at how the laughter comes and goes. I'm cetain it echoes somewhere, there in those stones. Upon the breeze it rustles the unruly Joshua Trees.
My life's lists of tasks seem to be tricking me into not seeing the sights or looking to the right while balancing on stones in serene scenes anywhere near as much as I should.
All shall change, sooner than worry can take hold, I will greet the boulders with all the stength of my shoulders.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: