Monday, May 30, 2011

Freshen Up

A swirled cup of latte art, the remnants of coffee house barista days, as beautiful and as playful as it smiles at me -- no longer embodies me.

These were my thoughts as I took a moment to look at myself as embodied in the profile of this blog. All sorts of sort were outdated, from my age, to my place, to my thoughts on what I call the service I offer to the world via employment. As I corrected and readjusted, this sunny cup of joe with a thoughtful mocha drizzle stood out as needing to retire.

Thank you artfully crafted here-cup java. Cheers to the Starbucks days and onward to all the present Sunshine Seen.

iProne, this is the home to the images that I capture -- at first limited only to the work of my iPhone, but now I see that so many images need a home. I collect and wait for the moment to revisit these shots, and that's what I have here. My moment. The moment.
Life with a view.

This visit to edit profile information sent a jolt of prolific information. Amongst the many motions of my life movement this is a place for my fruit. I am quick to tell myself I am in a rhythm with blogging, with documenting, with noting the glorious -- yet the cup of sunshine profile begged the differ. I answer the beg with a renewed sense of motion in the vast internet ocean on which I choose to quietly document my sail. Of course I have a head filled with next steps with domains, meaning, or hey - even the hope that a few pair of eyes find enough joy here to regularly read. For all of this I must regularly feed my pictures and my life to the Sunshine Seen scene. I am Prone to Living Life after all.
It seems when things accelerate and seem to be increasing in meaning, I quiet down and withdraw. Why hesitate? Perhaps I'm just skipping from place to place and the pace is just messing me up. Clearly this life is a joy and overjoyed I sit here today typing up a coffee shop storm. The forecast is heavy abundance with a good chance of change. I'll let the rest go, float along the breeze, deliver my thoughts to the places that they drift and so it shall be.

So from a little bit of denial to flowing positive energy to this blog like the Nile, I will let my present and ancient mingle.
Time to walk the walk like an Egyptian.

1 comment:

recklesslyknowing said...

:)
i can feel your sunshine 3,000 miles away...miss you guys.