Sunday, December 26, 2010

Remember December

As the year refolds itself neatly into a year that is out of use, I feel the need to let certain things go.








Goodbye painted Toms. RIP








I find myself in new, inventive situations daily. I feel that we draw in and reflect what we experience. My thoughts on that are as follows:
Stopping to see is really living
Feeling trumps seeing
Entire sensory symphonies are readily available.








A cup of tea can be a universe.








The sun is glorious.
Regardless of evident beauty, some fail to take in their surroundings. This can not be forced upon or held against others. Not everyone chooses to see, not everyone chooses to seek.








There is beauty in every frame that is filled with compassion.

All you need is love.


No comments: