Sunday, May 2, 2010

Visits

A sight in the window of my parents' home. It's an African orchid.


When visiting home I like to listen. I like to look. I like to smell. I like to appreciate life as it is.
My mother was feeling sour, but I somehow overcame that and all involved left on a positive note. In the end I left with new herbs for our garden and chicken for our big dinner.

Last night, we had a few guests for dinner. I think we all were pleasantly surprised at the dishes.


One must realize that we grow up and must decide to put ourselves into our meals.


Let's list: JalepeƱo cilantro hummus, wheat pita, tabouleh, falafel, tzaziki, romaine feta salad, greek spiced chicken, and a bottle of wine.

Love is the key to good times with good friends and good food.

I'm dedicated to sharing that.

No comments: