Saturday, May 22, 2010

Barefoot Jams




Sometimes at night I find it late enough to hum a simple tune, pick a simple tune. I let my mind wander to and fro without a worry of where it might go. The thing with melodies is sometimes the intricacies come from what you say not what you play. That which you say could be played or maybe not but the vibrations stay if you happened to have caught a resonance of your energy, loud and clear. Loud and clear I hear the night whispering so soft with all it's might. There's a mighty 2am rasp and the softest strum that accompanies the slightest hum of the tunes my life did hear in two simple chords. Play the two back and forth, forth and back again, picking slightly then strumming again. Words will flow with the scat stream of consciousness once the chords stop the words drop without a pen through the new age fingertips that express the 2:22 quiet of release. Let the flow rest in peace.

No comments: