Thursday, January 15, 2009

Montezuma's Revenge

+ Zoom, how clever.

Time has been flying, which in itself is just so bizarre for me. My trip to California came and went. School has begun. School will end, life will continue. So much to do, so much to plan, and it will be therefore there's no need to stress. 
As I stood there at Knott's Berry Farm amusement park, marveling at the inner works of this giant Christmas tree, I couldn't help but find comfort in the company of my brother. We are very much alike, so different, and such compliments of each other. It reminds me of the mythological sense of halves, venturing out into the world, gods of their own turf.
With everyday, I feel we leave parts of  ourselves in many places and carry a construct of our experiences to erect into a sense of Being.  
Once again and so soon it's time to focus on classes and as it always does, this semester feels different. I feel a need to grasp every topic with relevance and pretty desperate not to fall behind.  Hmmm...let's see how this works out for me.

No comments: