Saturday, December 13, 2008

Notes to the Builder

I think that my mind is on the move. Here I am, reasoning with it and it just keeps moving elsewhere, meandering off to anything else of interest to distract me away from studying. One more final...please...
The study of Organization Behavior is very interesting. It certainly is a very applicable to way to view relations all around us and perhaps it is the key to integrating one's way of life into one's way of business.  I see it as a bridge. Yes, I have a test on it in a few hours, but more importantly my ambitions need this bridge in order to find a successful way to do business as I envision it. More specifically, I need this understanding and I certainly do not feel done with this study. Perhaps that is why my mind refuses to comply with the study for a "final exam". At least it isn't comprehensive and keeping this book will then open an opportunity that will be mine to cease if I am diligent. I must break the idea of concepts from classes and apply these concepts to living. I must break the idea that classes are forgotten and text books are sold. I must break the idea that this book is a text with tests and quizzes. I must take all of these broken pieces and build a bridge.
---
Ok...Last final at 12:30 -- study time.

No comments: