Monday, January 31, 2011

An Excerpt from Thoughts Shared with a Friend




I neither accept or reject fatalism but it goes somewhere along the line that all things lead to the point to which they are headed because they are already there which is why they must arrive there.


They've been heading there all along because things must be where they are. We cannot change what things are because we cannot change the state of being.


Floating through this notion to my next notes on being is the duality of being and not being - which it seems all things are at once. I have and do not have a firm grip on what I'm saying because I can only convey so much in text because the complex mental alchemy - of the energy of thoughts sparked and received in consciousness into words - fails me regularly.

No comments: