Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Preparations

In my drafts, I found this collection of photos from a Saturday of adventuring.


I remember being inspired by the pier. I wish to help in preserving it. I want nothing more than to be certain that on any given clear day the pier is there for the view.


I am currently preparing myself for the view at Bonnaroo.


Everything has a place. I am working to leave things well settled and let the planning unfold. All parts of the house are considered.


The artists who performed Stabbed In the Art were confident in the theme that they were projecting onto canvas.


I'm living by the idea that if you are confident in the results, the means will present themselves.


I have been taking notes on the different areas of research I'm planning to partake in. It is planning by collection. Yes, this is a bit of a stretch for comparison, but I see this collecting as I see paintbrushes. The collection of paintbrushes will influence the painting.


Certainly, the art is dependent upon the artist using the paintbrushes.


As the painting unfolds the artist can marvel, but still, the painting continues to unfold with each stroke.


I'm taking a breath and welcoming the feeling of pushing forward. All is well.

The painting will be amazing.

Location:Life

No comments: