Thursday, April 1, 2010

Tea and Crumpets

Suddenly so much is blossoming in my life and it is unreal.





I try to breathe slowly and watch as things accelerate.





It's nice to slow down with a cup of tea. I had the most lovely tea time yesterday.





I chatted with Jan Lantrip and her husband who own The English Tea Room.





It is such an echanting place in Covington, LA.





I think it is important to feel the passion all around you. This place felt like home.





Traditional fresh scones (only a bite left here) and thoughtfully chosen fine bone china.





And tea





And more tea! I was very impressed and inspired.





I was very surprised to see Covington for the first time. It itself was enchanting.





And quaint at the same time.





And this was only the beginning of my day. Life is moving so quickly and I am grateful for every moment, every spot of tea.

No comments: