Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Sarah & Amber adventures #1

Monday brought lots of adventure and sunshine despite hues of grey and rain.



Sometimes we create brilliance of our own. Personally, I like to sit back, let the situation unfold, and enjoy the ride.


Lola's is a small Spanish restaurant by City Park in New Orleans. The garlic mushrooms - crimini mushrooms were cooked with garlic, basil and a few hot chiles. Peppers are always a great extra experience for those who go for it. It's a shared experience all around to try to explain personal reaction to the heat from the peppers.



A bottle of sangria truly convinces me that wine was meant to be consumed this way. Ya know, I think home sangria with lots of apples and no ends on the oranges will need to happen soon.
We had a chicken, pork and sausage paella as well as an eclectic, traditional seafood paella. The two had highlights and brought to mind the great paella of Spain. It has been too long.


Oh colorful art. I figure if I capture the images of the things I would enjoy in my life, I will move toward actualizing these things. The fact of the matter is: love me some Vespas.


A meandering walking tour led to some unique views of the lives led in New Orleans. I feel connected to this living.


The end and beginning of the adventure met at Sarah and Amber's, a beautiful place.


Always a good message to leave with.

Location:NOLA

No comments: