Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Stand stills

Life has it's ways of making you stop.


It seems that for me, life tends to favor the interstate, more specifically the basin bridge. Ah, hopefully this will not be as long of an intermission here as my last 8 hour sit.
Sitting here allows me to ponder my day spent with family. It's nice to suddenly be feeling the feels of having a large family. Though most of my relatives will soon return to their respective corners of the world, I feel that the feeling stems from an inner acceptance in conjunction to their presence.






Awareness and compassion seem to allow the feeling the imprints of each individual in a much larger family. It is as it is one big beatiful mess.



Like the roadside fluttering whit glitter that reveals itself to be bugs.


Ah, basin truck side wisdom.

No comments: